It’s a sad fact of life that time flies when you are trying to cram too much stuff into a short span. Take my Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, for example. I drop Annie off at 8:50ish and get home around 9:05ish and need to exercise, shower, sometimes eat breakfast (if I haven’t already), do breakfast dishes, pick up legos, do laundry, wipe up toast crumbs, drink coffee, email, sometimes spend agonizing minutes on hold with Verizon, and surf the web while being on hold, all in about two and a half hours before leaving to pick up my little whippersnapper. That leaves little time for schoolwork. But I did find this pretty Scotch & Soda dress, via Unruly Things, purveyor of many pretty dresses and other items. So that’s something.
- What should I look for in a web design company for my upcoming project? #CreateUpstate 5 months ago
- @SenJohnMcCain Please vote NO on DeVos. She is bad for public education. #StopDeVos 8 months ago
- RT @jkbibliophile: It's a Happy Thanksgiveaway!!! RT by 11/28 to win this ARC of my Aladdin retelling, #TheForbiddenWish! https://t.co/L1WW… 1 year ago
- .@SenGillibrand, @SenSchumer please vote to #StopCISA—this bill is bad for cybersecurity and human rights. decidethefuture.org 1 year ago
- Librarians take over the coffee shop. instagr.am/p/K7qB1spRw3/ 5 years ago